Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Give Thanks

It has been way too long since my last entry. With finishing up school and getting our India mission team ready to leave, I've been overwhelmed. Hopefully, I can get by on track.

My heart has been drawn back to thankfulness. As I combed through the Psalms, I was reminded about the depth of thanksgiving to God.
  • Give thanks to the LORD with a whole heart. (Psalm 9:1, 86:12, 111:1)
  • Give thanks with your song. (Psalm 28:7)
  • Give thanks to His holy name. (Psalm 30:4, 54:6, 97:12, 106:47, 122:4, 138:2, 140:13, 142:7)
  • Give thanks to Him forever. (Psalm 30:12, 44:8)
  • Give thanks to Him with instruments. (Psalm 33:2)
  • Give thanks among the peoples. (Psalm 57:9)
  • Give thanks for His name is near. (Psalm 75:1)
  • Give thanks from generation to generation. (Psalm 79:13)
  • Give thanks for it is good. (Psalm 92:1)
  • Give thanks and bless His name. (Psalm 100:4)
  • Give thanks, call upon His name, make known His deeds. (Psalm 105:1)
  • Give thanks for He is good, His steadfast love endures forever. (Psalm 106:1, 108:3, 118:1, 118:29)
  • Give thanks to Him within the gates of righteousness. (Psalm 118:19)
  • He is our God - give thanks. (Psalm 118:28)
  • Give thanks to the LORD, the God of gods, the Lord of lords, the God of heaven, for His steadfast love endures forever. (Psalm 136:1-3, 26)
  • His works give thanks. (Psalm 145:10)

No comments: